To connect a Google project you will need to generate service keys. This may either be done with Terraform or through the Google Cloud Platform.
This module provisions an GCP Service Account granting cross account read-only access rights for AutoCloud's services to ingest your infrastructure.
Download this private key to your computer.
2. Give your service account a name and description. We suggest the name include your Project's name.
3. Grant this service account read access to the project. Specifically, you must give it the 4 roles, as shown below. 1) a Project-level 'Viewer' role, 2) 'Service Usage Viewer' role 3) Security Reviewer and 4) Stackdriver Accounts Viewer.
4. When you get to the 3rd step, 'Grant users access to this service account', skip down to the 'Create key' section. Click the '+ Create Key' button and generate a JSON key.
5. Download this private key to your computer. AutoCloud stores this key in Vault so that you do not need to upload the key each time you create a new Version. To learn more about how AutoCloud keeps your information secure, check out our Security Practices.
5. AutoCloud requires a Service Account Key with the roles "Viewer" and "Service Usage Viewer". You can generate this by using Google Console or Terraform. Upload the Service Account Key, then click Next.
6. If the upload of the JSON credentials was successful, you should now see the available projects. Click Next.
7. Select services and regions.
8. A version of your Google Project will be created.
9. You successfully created the first version of a GCP project.
10. Click on VIEW to take a look at your GCP 3D environment.