To get started, you will need to authenticate with your cloud accounts. AutoCloud will only ask for read-only access to your resources. On AWS, this can be done with a cross-account role. On Azure, this is doing using a service principal and client secret. On GCP, this is done via a service account key.
Next up we will create a Service Discovery to get a view of assets currently running in a cloud account. In this case we picked AWS as a provider.
Follow these steps to create your first Account.
- Go to Accounts.
- Click on "Create New" in the top right corner.
- Pick a provider.
- Name your account and add a description
5. Click on "USE CLOUDFORMATION" to create a cross-account role using a Cloudformation stack.
6. Add your credentials. Paste your AWS Role ARN to give AutoCloud access. You will be authenticated right away.
7. Select services and regions.
8. A new version will be created.
9. Click on View to take a look at your your cloud in the 3D Environment.